Woodbridge, Connecticut

If you want to add your name to a list of people you are filing for a class action suit against bluegreen contact me at patchwoodfarm02@hotmail.com I also was ripped off by these people and want my money back. I tried to settle with them, but after I had signed the papers, they came back with new stipulations and I just said to get ....

I want more now, and they need to be put out business or in jail. These people are putting good hard working people through h...so join me and others for this class action suit.

Comments

#322059

I have 18,000 annual pts from blugreen deeded in Aruba. Anyone seriously interested, make me an offer. You can aslo use them to go antwhere thru RCI.

RFurfuro@verizon.net

Well...I discovered the deal with these Bluegreen cheerleaders.

Ever wondered why someone would come to a consumer complaints site and cheer on the bad guys, the rip off artists, scamsters, crooks and thieves (Bluegreen). I just didn't get it...until I did some research. These guys are paid "REPUTATION DEFENDERS". Companies pay these dirt bags to scour the internet and DEFEND thier practices.

Proof: Google the following words "reputation defense".

*** bags working for *** bags.

No body grabbed your hand and forced you to sign the contract. Take some ownership when you screw up and stop blaming everybody else. I've owned Bluegreen for 4 years and it works for me, we go on vacation every single year!

Haha. A bit touchy are we?

I don't give a *** about your Blue Green "package". I just like making fun of dimwits. How could anybody be *** enough to buy a timeshare these days? What is this the eighties?

Ever hear of Google? Next you're gonna tell me that I really didn't win the Nigerian lottery?

You can contact me by phone 865-233-4044

Pootatoe and Miller...classic boys, classic. Yet again, Bluegreen minions out here trying to distract the public from the truth.

Isn't it interesting how these Bluegreen sales minions just referred to anyone who purchased a Bluegreen package and refuses to be subject to thier extortive tactics any longer "***".

Folks - that is EXACTLY the kids of people who work for Bluegreen. Septic sludge...and they know it.

Why do *** people always feel the need to blame someone else for their stupidity?

Haha it's funny you calling that dude "uneducated" when you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Or should I say don't "no" the difference?

Haha, tard.

Keep on truckin, those windmills ain't gonna joust themselves.

Lord Buttholes: Your a total pig.

Hahaha...that my uneducated friend is what is known as a "Red Herring".

That YAHOO club is a nest where the sales parasites sit and wait for you to come in hoping to find out the secret "Bluegreen handshake" only to get more points pushed on you.

You people are nothing more than septic sauce. Heres a little Bluegreen mantra for you - "Subject to Availability" 11 months out - sure, if you want to stay in Branson in March. Buttholes, your a complete *** bag dude.

You and the rest of your Bluegreen concubines. God will cast his vengence on you soon enough...you can bank on that pal.

Lord Mankinholes
Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #134455

well you wont get me into your little scam.

You all signed on the dotted line my friends.

and we can all tell tales of things that happen at our ex employers cant we

nobody would buy anything if we all knew what went on with every product we buy and use

ever watched those hidden cameras see what happens to your food in your fav eating place lol (how much added protein some jerks add )

Im a previous employee of BLUEGREEN CORP-& although it paid the bills at the time I experienced pissed off customers like you all, all of the time. I was browsing for other info and ran across this site.

Sorry 2say nearly all of the complaints are true. Its a buisness & once U sign on the dotted line-u have a grace/recission period-Salespeople are sure to avoid you until that grace period has run out & opting out is 2late. After that you have to go thru *** & back to get anything done because the contract is signed, sealed and delivered.

This is a routine that has been duplicated so much that the reservation agents have strict scripts to follow.

I felt sorry for customers in these situations and knew it would be hard to impossible for them to get rid of these Timeshare contracts so I did my best to show them how to utilize it to the best of their ability. The saddest part was seeing how salepeople sold them to the elderly who just honestly didn't have the "time" to enter into these 20-30-50 year contracts.

I SMELL JUSTICE!!!!!!

All it's going to hake is a tenth of the people that this company has screwed and it'll be a massive class action. Hey man...I'm in.