Morristown, Tennessee

My husband and I purchased a Bluegreen timeshare on 7/11 and were unclear how to cancel the contract. We made attempts to contact the local sales center for guidance but because it took them some time to get back to us we were beyond the 10 day period.

We missed the fine print on how to resend it. We went in at 8:00 with our almost 3 year old and it was about 1:00 when we left. By the end I was just ready to go so I could get my child who I was really worried about and get some lunch. I went ahead and sent the letter and sent all my stuff back to corporate.

I called and was on the phone with them 40 minutes only to have them say they would have to call me back. Does anyone know if they will still cancel and if now how can I get out of this. We made a big mistake and began to realize it when we started checking out the resorts online which were not nearly as nice as they stated. What can we do?

We are sick.

IT IS NEVER AS GOOD AS THEY MAKE IT. THEY EVEN SAID WE AS THE OWNERS COULD RENT OUR THE UNLIMITED BONUS WEEKS TO MAKE MONEY BUT HOW CAN YOU WHEN THEY AREN'T ANY CHEAPER THAN YOU COULD GET THROUGH A DISCOUNT TRAVEL WEBSITE.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Being lied to.

Comments

I may be interested in buying some points for next years vacation. Let me know. Cammie preacherforesha@aol.com