Goose Creek, South Carolina

We bought 7000 points and have never been able to use them. I have called and begged them yo help me and show me how to use the points, that is a joke.

So I tried to sell them, thats also a joke and scam. They claim they will mail the package to sell, but they never do. I have tried and tried to work with them.I wish I would have read these reviews before we purchased. I too, was a victim at BassPro shop, We should be able to trust them, since they allow them use their facility, Basspro is in on it too.

That was a joke and the people at Basspro used their name to make people comfortable. What a rip!

After digging and trying to find a way out of this scam' I wrote a complaint to the Federal Consumer Trade Commission. Their job is to investigate scams and ripoffs.

If enough of us complain, they will conduct a full investigation. Please help make this happen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

We are in the same boat. Contacted a lawyer 2000.00 to get out of contract.

Scam dirty business. ..

Same thing is happening to us..

donna_mayle

I think its the overselling that is the problem. I wish I knew the legality's on availability to owner ratio when selling something like this. Fee's are a heartburn too.

If you are still having trouble I will try to help you learn to use the points. I have been able to use mine. First are they annual points?

wandasuehall1@gmail.com