Called choice hotel since I'm a member. They looked up my points then switched me over to what they called a "Promotion".

The bluegreen specialist said I could get 3 nights 4 days hotel stay at their resort for 199.00. I said well..I am going to Florida in a few weeks. I told her I needed to speak with my husband first and I would get back with her. She explained that this was a one time offer and that she could be put on hold.

After we discussed I gave her my credit card number and she said I could go ahead and book whatever hotel I wanted. A week went by and no word. I had 4 days before going to Florida. The kids were excited about this resort on the beach but I was getting nervous because I hadn't been given a hotel conformation.

The next day I called. After going through several sales reps they explained to me that it just came back and the hotel had no rooms available. I then asked for a refund, went through 3 MORE sales reps attempting to change the hotel (which looked like a dump!) but I kept saying NO I want a Refund! They finally transferred me to someone for a refund.

She explained to me it would take 3 to 5 business days to get my money back. I told her because Ya'll jacked me around I have to cut my trip short and purchase a lower end resort on the beach. I said, I refuse to let my children down. She said awwww...I have a kid too.

I said that's nice, just give me my refund please. After I got off the phone I filled out their survey. The next day they called and called (Apparently my survey ruffled their feathers.) DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

THEY ARE DIRT BAGS. Just pay the extra 100 bucks and get a nice hotel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments