Moreno Valley, California

Hey Dan the Jacka**.

You guys (yes you guys) at Bluegreen are disgusting pigs because you lied to me. If you were smart enough to read you would quickly realize why I gave them my ss in the first place. Earnie at las vegas said he would not run my credit until we decided to actually finance a larger package. He said becasue we were paying cash for the sampler pack that there was not need to run my credit. I called Clifford today the original sales agent (who was actually nice and trying to tell the truth, he is still new there) and he confirmed that Earnie had told me what I just stated. So why are you guys disgusting pigs, if it isnt obvious by now I can see why you guys have so many problems, ITS BECAUSE YOU PIGS WILL LIE TO TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE. Had there been no lies about running my credit there most likely would be no issues why no isssues becasue there would have been no sale.

Folks it is clear that Bluegreen has only one goal and one concern, maximize profits with only a concern for themselves.

For those of you who actually believe the BS that Bluegrenn tells you about how good of an asset it is, please do not be a fool. These people do not understand the difference between a liability and an asset. Time shares are even worse than buying a new car then driving it off the lot. A used time share is only worth 25% to 50% of what you paid for it this is why only the sampler package gets you close to making sense. Look on EBAY or any other time share resell site and you will save 50% to 75% off of what Bluegreen is selling for.

Please do not only search this website but all complaint sites. If that does not satisfy you just google "bluegreen pennsylvania lawsuit". Bluegreen lost the case for many reasons. The main reason becasue they take advantage of you and do not deliver what is promissed and abuse call list laws.

Hope that helps you Bluegreen Dan.

PLEASE, ALL THOSE WHO READ THIS SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT BLUEGREEN SCAM.

Comments

Seminole, Florida, United States #1030909

I totally agree. I never want to hear the words BLUEGREEN again in my life.

agreed 100% any thoughts in a class action lawsuit for misrepresentation?

Bluegreen is the WORST run business I have ever encountered. We have tried to change title of our inherited timeshare for more than a year and a half! NO ONE RETURNS CALLS.

When we Do reach someone, they "say" all we need to do is fill out some forms and send them back with documentation such as death certificates, proof of executorships, etc...

WE'VE DONE THIS 3 TIMES ALREADY AND WE HAVE TO START ALL OVER EACH TIME WE SPEAK TO SOMEONE!

NO ONE EVER CALLS US BACK - NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION.

THEY ALSO LIE, stating there is no one to speak with face to face - yet we're invited to presentations to "sell us more".

That's the ONLY time you'll be able to actually "meet" with someone.

***, this company is really the WORST I've ever dealt with in almost 60 years!

Melvin you say your orig contract was 9000 points every other year which works out at 4500 each year you now have 7500 each year (15000 every other year) an increase of 3000 per year.

When you do upgrade they take back the original points and give you a new contract in the same way as you would do if you traded your car in for a new or newer one.

If you had wanted to keep your original contract then you should have bought an additional 6000 every other year contract.

In the end it all works out the same we have 5 accounts/contracts but the cost (ie dues and mf) are the same as if all our points were in 1 account/contract

I hope this explains it a little better

PS NO I do not work for BG but are a gold owner

i also so was rob by bluegreen are there any law suit against them inprogress if so please contract me i had originally had contract for 9000 point every other year but when i up grade to 15000 i winded-up with only 7500 point a year in which they said it would be a seperate contractbut it turn out that they cancel my first contract ,so i am paying more for less point then what i had at first and i want out please help me if there is anybody out there,please contact me