Phoenix, Arizona

their timeshares are the worst! I've had mine for over 7 years and I've never been able to rent it out. Their maintenance fees are increasing every year and I want to vomit when I think how much money I lost.

The BBB considers them a C+ company and a class action lawsuit was filed on them last year. We need to put a stop to bluegreen taking advantage of people lke they do!

I'm considering organizing a consumer boycott or have a protest outside of some of their sales sites.

If anyone is interested email me at StopBlueGreenScam@hotmail.com

Comments

The sales pitch is well done, however they do not live up to the sales expectations. Well trained bull *** sales people.

Yes I bought it and regret it. As members you have no rights to fight the never ending increase in fees. Their needs to be a owners organization that that have the resources to keep poor management in check.

Apply pain on management as they do the owners.

stephanie.j.bailey
Noblesville, Indiana, United States #651570

Talk about buying blue skies!! My husband and I were sucked in and haven't had a moment of peace since then!!

The maintenance fees have increased tremendously with no hope of reserving anything for more than a year wait!!

The last resort we went to was beautiful but the pools and hot tubs were closed due to maintenance. No value here....you may as well make your reservations as you would normally!

It is worth a mention that a lot of theses "BG employees" are infact just normal owners who know *** the system works.

I must ask the question why these other people get so upset when they tell the truth maybe it just makes those that complain feel foolish that they do not understand what they have bought or do they really know that in their hearts of hearts they would love all those vacation but sadly cannot afford them. So the badmouth the very many happy owners.

There is always the otherside to the story and therefore those that complain should welcome those who take the time to put the striaght on a few things.

If you buy it pay for it do not exprct others to bail you out.

It all comes down to taking ownership to the things you sign up for

If it does not work out for you then its all down to you in the end not some salesperson , you after all sign the contract , and most people will only sign what they understand ........dont you

If you really truly want help out of your blue green timeshare there is help for you just call ozark liquidation at 417-251-9025 to inquire when we will be in your area next we are NOT a listing company we do not buy sell or upgrade timeshares we help timeshare owners get out of their timeshares at the resort and county levels through a free educational seminar

The posters previous to my post-2of them-appear to be Bluegreen employees who must be paid to intimidate and defend BG's less than stellar sales practices. @foot hurts knows the fast talking sales pitch given to good, honest, trusting folk is designed to exaggerate at the minimum and deceive at the heart of it.

Don't be fooled by these fake customers-they are rude,crude and part of the deception. They rely on your thinking that you are smarter than the other guy and it won't happen to you.

Also calling people. mooches and freeloaders is another ploy.

No increase in fees this year !!!!!!!!!!!

what a fool you are my friend, just use it. I hope you did not buy it to rent it out and make big $$$$$ on it.

Bluegreen does not take advantage of you , it is you who have no idea how to use what you bought. Take responsibilty for your actions and LEARN how to use it .

Stop being a mardarse and act like a grown up instead of a child.

By the way the BBB considers them c+ because they no long pay into the scheme , if the did start to pay again then it would go up to A++., so what does that tell you about the BBB !!!!

JUST REMEMBER ONE VERY SMALL BUT IMPORTANT POINT YOU AND YOU ALONE SIGNED THE CONTRACT AND TICKED SOME NICE BOXES SAYING THAT YOU AND YOU ALONE UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU WERE DOING.

It now appears the you are a sandwitch short of a picnic in the upstairs region