Marathon, Florida
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.7
Facilities and Services

The décor in the living room looked like the pieces had been picked up at several different garage sales and the couch was so uncomfortable that I brought a patio chair in to sit on.Although the room did have a kitchen the counter area was so small I had to prep my meals on the kitchen table.

The pool bar only served beer and 2 types of wines. It did offer a small selection of food items but none were inviting enough for me to order anything. The entire place is infested with iguana's of all sizes, in the parking lot, pool deck, sidewalks, bushes, EVERYWHERE! They call The Hammocks a resort and I say it may be but it's at the bottom of the barrel.

The pictures the sales people show you in their presentation book look really nice, but they are photo shot to make it look that way. IT'S NOT. The webpage for The Hammocks offers massage, NOPE didn't have a spa so no massage. We purchased the "Sampler" and are sorry we did but thank goodness we didn't purchase a membership.

The presentation we attended and purchased our Sampler we had to attend again when we arrived at The Hammocks.

I asked why we needed to sit through another one I was told "Oh it's just in case you have any questions, it will only be about an hour" NOPE, it was identical presentation we listened to before; we finally got away after saying NO in 2 hours.I don't ever want to hear the words BLUEGREEN again, and I sure won't recommend them to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $646. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bluegreen Resorts and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about bluegreen resorts vacation package at Bluegreen Resorts was resort itself Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bluegreen Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Bluegreen Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments