Bluegreen Resorts - BLUEGREEN: The Hammocks, Marathon, FL Keys
The décor in the living room looked like the pieces had been picked up at several different garage sales and the couch was so uncomfortable that I brought a patio chair in to sit on.Although the room did have a kitchen the counter area was so small I had to prep my meals on the kitchen table.
The pool bar only served beer and 2 types of wines. It did offer a small selection of food items but none were inviting enough for me to order anything. The entire place is infested with iguana's of all sizes, in the parking lot, pool deck, sidewalks, bushes, EVERYWHERE! They call The Hammocks a resort and I say it may be but it's at the bottom of the barrel.
The pictures the sales people show you in their presentation book look really nice, but they are photo shot to make it look that way. IT'S NOT. The webpage for The Hammocks offers massage, NOPE didn't have a spa so no massage. We purchased the "Sampler" and are sorry we did but thank goodness we didn't purchase a membership.
The presentation we attended and purchased our Sampler we had to attend again when we arrived at The Hammocks.
I asked why we needed to sit through another one I was told "Oh it's just in case you have any questions, it will only be about an hour" NOPE, it was identical presentation we listened to before; we finally got away after saying NO in 2 hours.I don't ever want to hear the words BLUEGREEN again, and I sure won't recommend them to anyone.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Resort itself
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."