Bluegreen Resorts - BLUEGREEN: The Hammocks, Marathon, FL Keys
The décor in the living room looked like the pieces had been picked up at several different garage sales and the couch was so uncomfortable that I brought a patio chair in to sit on.Although the room did have a kitchen the counter area was so small I had to prep my meals on the kitchen table.
The pool bar only served beer and 2 types of wines. It did offer a small selection of food items but none were inviting enough for me to order anything. The entire place is infested with iguana's of all sizes, in the parking lot, pool deck, sidewalks, bushes, EVERYWHERE! They call The Hammocks a resort and I say it may be but it's at the bottom of the barrel.
The pictures the sales people show you in their presentation book look really nice, but they are photo shot to make it look that way. IT'S NOT. The webpage for The Hammocks offers massage, NOPE didn't have a spa so no massage. We purchased the "Sampler" and are sorry we did but thank goodness we didn't purchase a membership.
The presentation we attended and purchased our Sampler we had to attend again when we arrived at The Hammocks.
I asked why we needed to sit through another one I was told "Oh it's just in case you have any questions, it will only be about an hour" NOPE, it was identical presentation we listened to before; we finally got away after saying NO in 2 hours.I don't ever want to hear the words BLUEGREEN again, and I sure won't recommend them to anyone.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Resort itself
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."