Marathon, Florida
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

The décor in the living room looked like the pieces had been picked up at several different garage sales and the couch was so uncomfortable that I brought a patio chair in to sit on.Although the room did have a kitchen the counter area was so small I had to prep my meals on the kitchen table.

Related: Review about Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package from Florence, South Carolina

The pool bar only served beer and 2 types of wines. It did offer a small selection of food items but none were inviting enough for me to order anything. The entire place is infested with iguana's of all sizes, in the parking lot, pool deck, sidewalks, bushes, EVERYWHERE! They call The Hammocks a resort and I say it may be but it's at the bottom of the barrel.

The pictures the sales people show you in their presentation book look really nice, but they are photo shot to make it look that way. IT'S NOT. The webpage for The Hammocks offers massage, NOPE didn't have a spa so no massage. We purchased the "Sampler" and are sorry we did but thank goodness we didn't purchase a membership.

The presentation we attended and purchased our Sampler we had to attend again when we arrived at The Hammocks.

I asked why we needed to sit through another one I was told "Oh it's just in case you have any questions, it will only be about an hour" NOPE, it was identical presentation we listened to before; we finally got away after saying NO in 2 hours.I don't ever want to hear the words BLUEGREEN again, and I sure won't recommend them to anyone.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

I didn't like: Resort itself.

2.7
Facilities and Services
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $646
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.