Bluegreen Resorts - BLUEGREEN: The Hammocks, Marathon, FL Keys

113 of 666 Bluegreen Resorts reviews

The décor in the living room looked like the pieces had been picked up at several different garage sales and the couch was so uncomfortable that I brought a patio chair in to sit on.Although the room did have a kitchen the counter area was so small I had to prep my meals on the kitchen table.

The pool bar only served beer and 2 types of wines. It did offer a small selection of food items but none were inviting enough for me to order anything. The entire place is infested with iguana's of all sizes, in the parking lot, pool deck, sidewalks, bushes, EVERYWHERE! They call The Hammocks a resort and I say it may be but it's at the bottom of the barrel.

The pictures the sales people show you in their presentation book look really nice, but they are photo shot to make it look that way. IT'S NOT. The webpage for The Hammocks offers massage, NOPE didn't have a spa so no massage. We purchased the "Sampler" and are sorry we did but thank goodness we didn't purchase a membership.

The presentation we attended and purchased our Sampler we had to attend again when we arrived at The Hammocks.

I asked why we needed to sit through another one I was told "Oh it's just in case you have any questions, it will only be about an hour" NOPE, it was identical presentation we listened to before; we finally got away after saying NO in 2 hours.I don't ever want to hear the words BLUEGREEN again, and I sure won't recommend them to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Resort itself

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #695667

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bluegreen Resorts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
113 of 666 Bluegreen Resorts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.