2013 PURCHASE A 7000 POINTS EVERY YEAR AFTER VACATION COST $9000, TRY TO USE IT FOR VACATION COULDN'T GET ANYTHING MORE THAT 3 NIGHTS AT A VA COTTAGE WOODED AREA. THE MAINTENENCE FEES ID $640.00 PER YEAR, THEY LIED AND SAID IF YOU OWN 20,000 PINTS YOU WILL BE PAING ABOUT $600 PER YEAR.

OUR 7000 POINTS FOR EVERY YEAR AFTER WILL COST $1,200 IN MAINTENANCE FEES NOT INCLUDING THE POINTS FEES TO CARRY OVER IF NOT USED AND ANOTHER $100.

WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE VACATION. TO SUM IT ALL UP IT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO OWN FROM BLUEGREEN - DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T USE BLUEGREEN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

yall ever heard of the saying you get what you pay for? pts = time , the more pts you have the more youll have and the more doors itll unlock.

This program works very well if your not a retard and no how to use it properly. i pay $1500 and m/t but still save money considering the places i take my family are well over $3,000 for a week

I have the same issue. I just purchased mine last year June 2013 and get 6000 points every year.

It's now close to the end of July 2014 and I have paid $350 and just recently $604 in maintenance fees. I've only been able to book 1 trip for the time that I wanted. Nothing else is ever available. I tried contacting them and left and email to tell them I was no longer going to be able to afford maintenance fees and their answer was to have a debt collector contact me.

Seriously?! The timeshare is paid in full and you treat me like this?! I need to get out of this thing. If anyone wants to buy it from me, feel free to reach me at spriteisnice3@gmail.com.

You can have it for free just to get it out of my name. You'll just have to pay maintenance fees but maybe you'll have better luck booking what you want.