you can never get to where you want to go, when you want to. when we did, in las vegas at the club 360 they had an unmanned bar and pool, husband got a rash, bad experience.

it's not worth what you pay into this. beware....do not buy a timeshare. for what you pay into this, and what you get out of it, it's not worth it. it's a full time job just to know how to use it.

in calling customer care i was advised that the rep from bluegreen stated "you should be here and you would understand how complicated it really is. we're done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care.

Comments

HC if the Ritz Carlton is soooo good how comw a lot of its staff now work for BG ?

By the way had a wonderfull time at The Fountains

There are numerous all red season resorts, just spent 14 days in Florida at 3 different ones! Read and educate yourself!

Before you hire a lawyer, go to this website: Howtocancelyourtimeshare.com

Stop harassing people UK!!!! Aren't you supposed to be packing for Orlando? While you are there...you should hop over to the Ritz Carlton and see how some of us travel.

sorry but you can use your points and your saved points in Red season.

And yes they are right in saying you are irresponsible . Why should I have to pay towards your debt.

You bought it you signed the contract now take responsibilty for your actions.

PAY UP.

yes the units are smaller at Seaglass but then you already knew this are the unit sizes are on the website, the ones at harbour lights are bigger so are Caroline grand and shorecrest which are al in MB

Same thing with us. We bought at Big Cedar in Baranson which is a beautiful resort.

So we assumed every other resort would be close to this nice but not so we stayed at the towers in myrtle beach and it was a a crummy shoebox of a room. That was our last vacation with and it's been over 2 years and we have tried 7 times to book a vacation and we can't because the points we have we can't use for red season reservations. Well who wants to go to ski resort in July ? We literally can't use this.

We paid 14000 for this along with 700 maintance fees for the last 8 years. We are noT paying them another cent. So in turn they have ruined our credit and call me everyday telling me how irresponsible I am not paying my maintance cost which I'm bound legally to pay every year for the REST OF MY LIFE!!

We are in process of hiring a lawyer. I just wanted to warn u they don't leave you alone if u leave them alone.