Lansing, Michigan

I was an opc for Bluegreen, had a family emergency and had to leave town but couldn't until I recieved my first paycheck which I had to wait a month and half for. I have spoken to several other opcs who have had to wait just as long for their checks as well.

Bluegreen is intentionally holding on to peoples check so that they can earn interest on them with no regard for their employees who have rent and bills to pay. I am pretty sure this is illegal and I plan on contacting the board of labor and wages.

Comments

Carmel, Indiana, United States #1055021

Bluegreen Resorts is the biggest piece of *** company in America. It is a GIANT SCAM. Company is filled with executives who dictate frauds and scams against the public, that is when they are not cheating on their spouses or diddling little children. Bunch of filthy degenerates!!!

They screw people on pay both in amount of money and the time it takes to get paid(several MONTHS on occasion). They CONSTANTLY almost on a weekly basis change their rules and protocol for how workers are to do things. They are a BIGGER cluster *** than the military and the government combined.

They fire loyal employees at all levels of their hierarchy from toilet cleaners to executives WITHOUT ONE MINUTE OF WARNING. Their executives allow the leads generated at events to be resold multiple times . They sell your personal info including member social security numbers to every Tom, ***, and Harry.

Bunch of filthy, rotten, degenerate ***

to Mike Browne Chestertown, Maryland, United States #1077140

I agree with all you said. Bluegreen is a CORRUPT BUNCH OF FRAUDS AND CRIMINALS.

The biggest fraud there is a fat mother *** vice president out of Indiana named MIKE BROWNE. This clown is an absolute piece of *** constantly RESPONSIBLE for late pay, lost paperwork. What a huge ***. The guy is pathetic.

The police ought to check him out for criminal activity. Its also rumored at one of the resorts he exposed himself in front of boys at a men's room. *** piece of ***.

Here's wishing you a tragic filled 2016 MIKE BROWNE you *** piece of *** and a waste of a human life. Drop dead fat man!!!!

to Mike Browne #1438350

Does anyone out there have a Bluegreen training manual that has worked for Bluegreen? There are so many untrue things that I've heard Bluegreen people say that I really can't tell if they are trained that way or simply don't follow what they are supposed to do.

I'd really like to know what employees are trained to do and say -- IF they are trained at all. Anybody got anything in writing that Bluegreen tells employees to do?

Seems like a lot of lies, lies, lies, from everyone I've talked to. Heard similar complaints all the time.

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #915518

there are so many different problems with this organization......if you work for bluegreen, you know what I am talking about....over organized micromanagment, constantly changing paperwork soon as you get used to it, they change it, make it more complicated and challenging, back in time they forced you to come in on your off days for meetings every two month, now they don't do it no more (probably got suwed for it) but they force you to take constantly some tests (i Learn) and if you refuse or ignore, you get in trouble and they "stamp" you as "non complient"...etc, .......its all comming from above the workers, who actually don't work in the resorts, all this bosses and directors with their ideas and new laws, requerements, requests......they make us miserable, it is no fun to work here and it is depressing and it gets worst and worst

The pay is kind of low for the industry but in my experience. I am always paid on time treated with respect and have a great manager who will motivate to do better on a slow week. Great place to get your foot in the door in the vacation industry

I never had any problems with them. I had to take an emergency leave of absence to rescue some puppies and unfortunately could not come back and yet they still deposited every last penny they owed me into my bank.

I miss working for BG. It was some of the best money I have ever made and contrary to the comments on these pages, I never lied to anyone.

my husband has been there for a week on opc and didnt get payed when they said they would,

also when he had to sign his pay slip he noticed they got his hours wrong and were 2 days less than he actually worked.

when he went to the manager he went psy cho and said dont ever change the pay slips, now i will have to twink it out. My husband is mad at their dishonesty and to make things worse, he came all the way from New Zealand to get the job and used all our savings to get there. Where praying God see's the dishonesty and kicks some butt.

I had the same problem like you did. I ended up quitting because of it.

I didn't get my paycheck until 7wks with workin them. I just stopped going to work after not being paid for a month.

After 3months i ended up moving to another location now i'm back with them and haven't had a problem with my paychecks. I think what caused me not being paid was my manager didn't know how to send out the paper work properly.

I had the same problem like you did. I ended up quitting because of it.

I've been with them for a year and never a single problem. Probably your fault... :eek

plesedowner
Lake Clarke Shores, Florida, United States #27461

I love the program, so much i have now been employed with them for 8 months and have gotten all of my paychecks on time, so maybe you should blame the appropriate person not Bluegreen!

Independence, Missouri, United States #26676

This happened because you didn't get the person who did your orientation the proper paperwork. And I can gaurentee that that person chased after you for it, you just ignored it.

I am a blugreen employee and handed in the proper paperwork and I've always gotten my check every 2 weeks. But I've noticed OPC's tend to be idiots so I'm not surprised you didn't do this, but I am surprised you learned how to use a computer

Lopatin, Lvivska Oblast, Ukraine #21167

Get a lawyer. Every employer has to pay their associates on a regular schedule and on time.

Just like they have to pay government taxes, social security, etc. Its the law.

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #20948

sorry to hear about the emergency, but i think you will find this happens world wide no big corperation likes to let go of their money none ever pay any bill on time and no doubt the reason will be admin error as it is with all companies.

You should (as advised by the "experts") have 3 months earnings saved to cover these emergencies.

Mind you if as you say it was your first paycheck from them, I bet they were as pissed of with you for wasting their time as you are now with them

to pay packet #887253

Theres hardly any training they tell you the rules they tell you get discounts to certain places its sll a lie and they yell st you in front of everyone for the dumbest mistakes when your new I beg you they ate scam artists don't work or buy there. You cant treat people that way .