Saint Pete Beach, Florida
1.3K views

My boyfriend and I bought 10,000 points biannually in June 2014. Going into this we felt that we would always vacation throughout our lives.

This would benefit us in the long run.. Now I feel I committed to something I truly can't afford at this time in my life. We are looking to sell these points and transfer title if anyone is interested. We have not used any points so far and those would go directly to you.

We're paying it off through a bank and the interest rate is low, and nothing close to what Blue green offers you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Comments

Your stuck now with it. He'swhat a you do go on vacation use it as much as u can.

DO NOT GO TO OWNER UPDATES THEY R JUST SALES PITCHES.

I've been a owner for 10 years with only 8,000 points. I use it just about ever year sometimes I save points for next year (points don't auto save you have to save them on the Web site make sure u save what u don't use )

Book as far in advance as u can it helps for last minute check bonus time to see if u can get it .

DO NOT GO TO OWNER UPDATES THEY R JUST SALES PITCHES.