North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1.2K views
1.6

We went to Myrtle Beach on what we had thought would be a nice summer vacation. Unfortunately for us that's where all the trouble began.

We were offered discount dinner tickets to attend a 90 min sales presentation and went in convinced we weren't going to buy anything. We met with Mark (forget his last name) and after 4 hours we decided to join. What a mistake!!! We were told we could rent this out (not true) and that it would increase in value, but we found some Bluegreen points on eBay for $1.00- we couldn't make any reservations because they are all booked up in Myrtle, excuses, excuses, excuses.

We talked to 2 attorneys to get out of this and each wanted over $4000-$5000! We found two companies online and chose one- they only charged us $1500 to cancel our contract....it took them 3 months but we did get released!!! I'm not advertising for them and am not telling anyone what to do with their Bluegreen timeshare at all but they are called Timeshare Discharge and it worked. There are other companies out there that do this so call a few of them like we did, but we felt comfortable with them.

If you want to save yourself multiple headaches don't buy from Bluegreen at all!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Room.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Sales staff, Sales, Having to play the game, Unknowledgeable employees.

Comments

We had an appointment at eleven for an up date. My husband was not well.

They kept us until closing. My husband had to be taken back to the room. The guy was very nice but the girl kept pressuring me finally she said can you afford $85 so I took it that was all we were to pay. Found out they were taking two different amounts out of two of our accounts.

Could pay the up keep. My sweet man passed away this year and we. Ever got to use our time share but I owe them anyway. My husband loved the mountains.

All the girl cared about was a sale. I was so tired and worn down.

Timeshare Discharge = scam