Bluegreen Resorts - BUYER BEWARE! Bluegreen just wants your money, not your business.
On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen.
On 10/12/14, we visited Orlando Studios only to find that larger guests were unable to ride 90% of the parks attractions because chest size prevented the lap bars from closing. I am a very large chested woman and my husband has a barrel chest as well, so we were unable to participate in the fun that is supposed to be Universal. Extremely disappointed, we left only two hours into our unlimited 14 day tickets, knowing there was no reason to return. We spoke with Bluegreen who said we would have to talk to Universal so we spoke to guest relations at the park who said they would be happy to refund our tickets. However, they were only able to refund us what they had received from Bluegreen. Universal did all the could do to correct the problem, ensuring their future business would not be impacted.
But, Bluegreen, in a true show of corporate greed and profit-over-service, denied us any refund of their half of the profits. After months of trying to reconcile the issue through the Better Business Bureau and Bluegreen's corporate office, Bluegreen has still denied our request, an amount equal to two weeks of my salary but a grain of sand in their pockets. I have been forced to contact a lawyer to fight for my money. Is it just greed or is there discrimination at play? I'm not sure, but a warning to any who intend to visit a Bluegreen resort: do not purchase attraction tickets! They want your money and care little to ensure your future business. This policy means no matter what extenuating circumstances arise, they will not help you if it means losing a dollar.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer care
- Reason of review:
- Greed and unacceptable customer care
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Universal Studios Tickets
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "ORDER NO. 393763199 Placed an order since Nov. 27. Been waiting for almost a week for the items to arrive. 2 items were said to have been shipped but still..."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."