2 years ago I paid 50.00 to save my points. I was going to aspen and using all my current points so I wanted to save last years.

They used all my current points not the saved one and I specifically said what I was doing and why. I was scammed into saving them and was unable to use because there was absolutely no availability at all the other resorts at the time my husband could ***. Even a year in advance. Nothing in warmer states.

We r silver members and have not used our time share in years because of financial reason with my husband losing his job. Now we have some flexibility but there is absolutely nothing avaliable in florida ever.

Kind of the point of getting the timeshare with so many locations. Paying up the *** for everything and when we try to finally use it you screw us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I have difficulty believing your statement: "there is absolutely nothing available in Florida ever." I own a timeshare at another resort in Kissimmee. My experience has always been that there is availability everywhere in Florida in early and mid-May and in September.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews