Southfield, Michigan

My wife and I purchased a vacation club membership with Blue Green 6 years ago which we paid in full. We we're deeded into a place called Shore Crest in South Carolina.

We had some financial difficulties in 2007 and were not able to pay our $500.00 maintenance dues. so, do you know what? they cancelled our membership, seized my paid in full property rights (worth $10,000.00) and sold it.

I'm SOL. These people are rip off artists from day one. When I called customer service they told me tough, it's a done deal. I'm out $10,000.00!!! They could have taken the $500.00 I owed from the proceeds and reimbursed the rest (which would have been the ethical thing to do, but NOOO, they took it ALL!!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS RIP OFF COMPANY IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU.

Comments

Bluegreen will probably go out of business soon anyways. Have you looked at the stock prices??

Please do NOT buy!!!!

Save yourself!! RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #19829

Bluegreen owner the only *** is coming from you me old pal

Warne, North Carolina, United States #19154

Bluegreen SUCKS! I hate them.

They do rip people off! It's all a bunch of *** - they take all your money and run.

Canyon Country, California, United States #19142

I think it's funny how people blame others when they screw up!

It's like those people that complain the police gave them a ticket because they were speeding. Well, you were speeding - DEAL WITH IT!

There are consequences when you do not follow a contract or break the law.....

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #18659

the ethical thing to do would have been for you to pay you debt

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #18043

its not as bad as it looks

bluegreen owner has a good point

how many points did you have

i guess 8 to 10000 will on the resale market its approx $0.2 per point so its only $5000 you are down

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #18027

You should have read your MF bill it clearly states what will happen if you dont pay up.

I am not having my MF increased because you cant pay (what ever the reason)