Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Although our condo was nice, we were upset with the lack of consistancy. No one seemed to honor the rules, such as NO KIDS in the pool after 10:00.

Or in the hot tub outside after a certain time. There were kids out all night in the pool, hot tub, and fitness room. In fact, with the kids all over the fitness room, which is extremely small, it was very difficult for adults who were serious about working out that couldn't. When we asked for more paper towels that wanted to charge us.

Same as for toliet paper. I doubt we will use our pts. for Christmas Mt. for a long time.

Actually, I wish we had never bought into the program in the first place. Whenever we try to book our pts. at other places, it's never available and we bought into alot of points, which cost ALOT of money.

I would sell it in a heartbeat if I could.

Comments

Dawn K

I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares. The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com.

We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

Lord *** you are a puss troll.

Heres a little Bluegreen mantra for you - "Subject to Availability"

*** your a complete *** bag dude. You and the rest of your Bluegreen concubines. God will cast his vengence on you soon enough...you can bank on that pal.

Heres a little fact for your good people reading these posts and wondering what is the truth....

TRUTH #1. Bluegreen Sales *** will tell you anything you want to hear to separate you from your hard earned money.

TRUTH #2: The Yahoo group is a front for BG sales *** to convince you that you need to purchase more points and move up the "Bluegreen ladder"....what a SCAM!!!!!!!!

Smith

God some people must be a sandwich short of a picnic.

If I Was a BG Salesperson would I be telling you to join a group who can tell you how to buck the system and get a lot more value out of the points you have , tell you about resale etc

Get real

Smith

Almost got fooled, well part of your name must fit you like a glove ie fool.

I dont work in the timeshare/travel/recreation industry at all unless you want to class colouring up the designs that are printed on your Hotel/timshare/condo curtains.

And please do your research on the Uk textile industry (whats left of it) and you will find that yes I have fixed holidays and yes they are peak periods it is still a very traditional industry.

Research The Fountains and who were the original Developer and where they came from and then it just might (not holding my breath) dawn on you what relation ship I have with a US vacation Club.

Untill you know how to use Blugreen Vacation Club dont knock it.

Again once you found out all the information please come back and make your comments but please lets have true facts not half cocked ones

I see ole Lord Mankinholes Didn't speak on former employees complaints, because what that tell me is that he is probably on of those peice of *** employees their trying to ruin people lives. :( :( :(

Smith

Join the bluegreen group on yahoo and lean how to get the best out of your points.

Never had any problems in getting reservations even at peak summer periods

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews