205 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

Update by user Sep 02

Original review posted by user Sep 01

wife and I were suckered into a presentation at bass pro shop in tenn. we are senior citizens and had no idea of the abuse we were about to endure.

they were slick and constantly proposing vacation packages. said no each time but staff would not take no for an answer. went to bathroom and salesman followed me and stood outside the whole time. I think this was to ensure I and my wife never left.

who does that to people but slimeballs. never left alone even when asked to be left alone so we could talk about what to do, salesman said ok but just walked about 8 feet away so he heard everything that was said, no privacy. needed to leave after awhile to go and eat but it was always well let me show you this or that. we endured four and a half hours of constant harassment and intimidation and abuse.

they wore us down and I still do not remember a lot of what went on after awhile. we signed but was out of finance office in less than 20 min. was not allowed to call and discuss with kids or read contract as he said he needed to get us out of the office. no fees were talked about, nothing said about being to councel within so many days, just kept turning page after page with no time for us to read.

there was a recorded phone call but do not remember any of what was said as by that time I was mentally shot. kids just found out and went crazy. they are going to call and write bluegreen about the staffs conduct but also the attorney general in tenn and justice dept and ask that company be investigated for senior citizen abuse and violating our rights. going to stop payment.

if push comes to shove we will just file for bankrupsy.

have also found out that our social security and pension is protected by fed law so they cannot get any of that money and we do not have a savings plan so that is that. I guess we will see what happens

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care.

Reason of review: abused as senior citizens which is against fed law and contract should be canceled.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Abuse toward people, Lies and fabrications, Not taking no to proposal the first time and letting leave.

Comments