Palm Harbor, Florida
2K views

After purchasing the initial 5/4 nt. vacation @ Brass Pro - (Orlando)

we were given the fabulous looking book with beautiful pictures of

Blue green resorts- we were informed these were the places we would be spending our time (with a 2 hr. presentation included).

We finally booked in Myrtle Beach , S.C. expecting to be in one of their great facilities - To our dismay, they put us in a very basic, dbl. bed hotel room in the interior of Landmark Resorts overlooking the A.C. unit. Paint was peeling off the doors. It was a total nightmare.

We the had to attend the seminar with a very pushy, inexperienced salesperson who always had to bing in his superior who was even more sleazier. We kept trying to disengage ourselves, but they just pursued us even more by offering smaller perks ( they just had to get our money somehow).

What a SCAM!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I agree with you. Unfortunately my husband and I fell in the Bluegreen lying trap.

No way out once you are a member. They threaten legal action against you if you do not pay your maintenance fees. They lied to us at the beginning, but we did not discover until the 3 day cancellation policy was over.

Then we were sunk. You are right DO NOT PURCHASE!

We went to MB also and they put us in a 2-bedroom condo overlooking a golf course (LOVED IT). And our sales guy was not pushy, although, he did offer like 3-4 packages. I simply said no and we were on our way!

that is what happened to us too only the hotel that we upgraded too was actually nice