Mount Pleasant, Michigan

I received a call saying I won a sweepstakes. Normally, I ignore these calls, but I had filled out a form at our local mall to win a car and the caller verified the details I wrote on the card, none of which could have been found via the internet.

A 15 minute description of my "prize" ensued, which I cut short at the beginning and expressed my skepticism about the call. The caller tried to reassure me and proceeded to describe my "prize", but then explained the 2 hour time share presentation. When I said I wasn't interested in attending a seminar, he became very confrontational and questioned my appreciation of the prize. Then he told me I needed to provide a credit card number to place a refundable deposit on my credit card.

I expressed my displeasure with their untruthful tactics and the caller then called me negative and ungrateful and said "Nevermind, we'll just forget that we ever offered you anything!" Don't trust these tactics!! You didn't win anything other than a headache!

• Blue green green time shares
  • Contest