Holly, Michigan
1.4

Wife was interested in a time share and signed up at Bass Pro shop. Visited Bluegreen Resort in VA.

Enjoyed our time until we had to sit through the sleazy sale pitch for a few hours. I would never do an impulsive buy and insisted I need to do a background check on the company before investing into a company. That's when they were pushing the "mini vacation" package. Refused that also.

Came home and started looking up Bluegreen resorts and seen so many complaints and frustrations with this company.

It's too bad they chose to do business this way and too many people appeared to be taken advantage of for nothing more that wanting to partner with a company to enjoy some much needed vacation get away. Good Luck to all who have invested and hopefully resolution comes quickly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Timeshare Selling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Just saying thanks to all for their reviews they shared.

• Bluegreen Timeshares

Comments

We went through the same thing at Bass Pro. Sorry that they are even remotely affiliated

scam ..i buy Example for one year and I pay $900 they told me the price point was very low When I pay they give me the book And then so price they over point The rooms.. With the money I pay I can Get very good rooms another Best hotels

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews