Gatlinburg, Tennessee

We are in a motel as they know already, but you have to go online to 'print" gift certificate. When getting online there are about 5 restaurants, 5 little diners.

then you can only redeem a $100 voucher for no more than $50 at a time. The only steakhouse is Ober Gatlinburg. We just come back from Gatlinburg so we could use a computer & ask the motel supervisor if they could print them for us. We didn't really care for anything on the list.

Knowing we were leaving the next morning obviously we aren't going to use the entire $100 for 2 people. The Motel they paid for us to stay in was being renovated and my husband and I got sick and stayed nauseated the whole time. We asked to be moved to the 1 st floor and the motel manager gladly got us a room. But who feels like packing all their stuff and move it all in again when your sick and nauseous?

The more you move the worse you feel. We decided It might do us some good to just get out and get some air.

We did feel some better, but a little while in the motel we were feeling very sick again and don't feel like eating any way. You bet word of mouth is the best source of advertising; and I have a really BIG mouth across the line over the mountain and know a lot of people, business owners etc.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I stayed there too, and didn't get sick.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews