BE WARNED!!! So far I have not taken my trip with them but my credit card put me on the phone with them to get this FREE trip for 150 dollars.

After booking they say it only requires a 2 hours presentation attendance. I am now booking and they say that taxes and fees are charged... So NOT FREE. I have the chance to UPGRADE to their specific resort instead of a partner hotel.

If I do that its 40 dollars a night instead of the 52 dollars a night in taxes and fees at a partner hotel. BUT WAIT THERES MORE. They will take 5-7 days!!!!!! to get a response from the partner hotels AND the taxes and fees can go up or down...

I also have to cancel at least 14 days in advance or I get a 150 dollar cancellation fee or a 200 dollar no-show fee. By the time they give me my response, I will be in the 14 day window. I am considering calling my credit card and having them stop this payment and any future charges from this company because of the deception, traps and complete B.S. about taking a week to discover if the hotels have any rooms available.

I have a very ugly feeling dealing with this type of business that traps you instead of trying to earn your patronage.

So either I've paid 149 dollars for NOTHING if I choose not to go.

Or I'm paying 300 for 3 nights and a mandatory 2 hour meeting, which is not a deal in any way. I don't see why I wouldn't cancel this because I'm walking into a room of people who have already tricked me into spending and threatening me with cancellation fees and tell lies about 5-7 days to discover if a hotel has an open room.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Our "nice" hotel was horrible!!!!!!