State: District Of Columbia Product: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package Booking Clear all filters (1 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Bluegreen Resorts in Washington, District Of Columbia - Blue Green-*** company

I was conned into a trip through Blue Green Resorts. They put us up in a dump and then made us sit through a 3 hour presentation and be shuffled around like cattle. They said the presentation would only be 2 hours and then took up most of our day...our vacation! They use unprofessional and muscle-arming sales practices by shuffling you through multiple sales people who all pressure you into buying. The presenter actually ended his story about a family who's kid who died and their favorite memory was the one family vacation they took. He went on to say how you didn't want to be the parents who never took their family on a vacation and no memories. This was not only disturbing but made me completely turned off by their tactics and sales staff. *** There are much better travel organizations to join and don't cost such an absurd amount of money.

I agree, They are worst company of the kind. Our "presenter" told the same story but the person who died, was his marines commander, whose family was so thankful to them...

They are primitive *** artists. Since I realized who is in front of me, I was playing along to figure out more about them. Their vacation locations are worst of the bunch, always in middle of nowhere. Those who were conned into it, are trying to sell it all around the web and rent it for as little as $250 per week.

The presentation is disgusting, full of lies and example of *** artistry. They presenters are super cheap (both in content and appearance). They questions and answers are standard and often so ill conceived that it is hilarious.

Total ***.

I pity those who was conned into it. I pity those thugs who work for it.

Review