My husband and I purchased a sampler package June 2008 and were informed that we had 12 mths to use it (June 2009).When I called to reserve my vacation, I was told that I couldn't use June because that was a red month, well that means we only bought 11 months.

I was also told that there wasn't anything available for May 2009.

I ended up spliting one week in Charleston and the rest in Myrtle Beach.Since I'd already asked for the 2nd week to be off from work, I had to take what was available.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Carthage, Missouri, United States #746867

I was shown a cabin at Big Cedar in Brason.Since I live in south Mo I thought it was be great get away with sort distance to travel.

However what they did not tell me was that it is impossible to get a reservation at Big Cedar ANYTIME of the year. They totally mislead me and I would not recommend the product to anyone!

I have contacted the Mo Attorney Generals office and filed a misrepresentation complaint.

sorry Eric but a sampler is just that and it does clearly state blackout days, again what comes out is people just want to use it for a cheap holiday at the expense of owners. Yes summer months and holiday periods are when most take their vacations, so yes those dates go to owners who pay to maintain those resorts. If you also had to pay mf on the sampler points then yes there should be no blackout days but since samplers come mf free then come on you can not expect to have your cake and eat it

What makes this scam even worse is that when they sell you the sampler package, they show you a book, which you take home with you.The book shows that many resorts are available throughout the summer, such as the Fountains in Orlando.

However, your contract (the fine print) states that these are not available during the summer months. Bluegreen chooses to enforce the contract, not the information which was shown to you during the sales presentation nor the information in the book they gave you to take home. Sorry, you are stuck with the contract. Now, if this is not nasty, deceptive, manipulative and unethical, I do not know what it is.

This is just a scam to get money out of folks who, statistically, are not very likely to actually purchase a full time share.

I recommend you do not ever do any business with Bluegreen Resorts.Eric

All this is a big scam; you can only take vacations when they want, to the places that they choose, there is always some hidden story in the deal, and if you do not like it and ask for your money back, "SORRY NO MONEY BACK"; either you take you vacations as we say or we keep you money/ and be aware this is only a SAMPLER.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #134431

It clearly states that June..July..August

are black out months

CAN NOT use Sampler Pkg.on these months

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #134430

It clearly states that June..July..August

are black out months

CAN NOT use Sampler Pkg.on these months

we just purchased the sampler package and we were clearly told there were restrictions (I think, June, July and August) along with not being able to schedule during the holidays. We are already planning around these restrictions and are looking forward to sampling!

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #59648