Modesto, California
1.4K views

We just went to Vegas and stayed at the Blue-green resorts. Nice Hotel we really liked it, until we had to go to the Timeshare meeting.

I sat through the presentation and was paired up with a little wierdo who was supposed to give us more info. I am a police officer so I can tell when someone is on drugs. This kids pupils were the size of dinner plates. He wouldn't look us directly in the eye and kept staring at my wifes ***.

After two hours, which you have to stay, I told him I had no interest in a timeshare and wouldn't buy it. He went and got his manager. Total ***, starts telling me how much I need this and keeps me there another half hour. I finally just stand up and telling him we are leaving.

The *** manager starts getting pissed off, disrespectful and insulting. I finally just told him to shut up. At that point he said, "What are you gonna do." I told him not buy your *** product. It was really funny to me how they act.

They want your wife there to keep the husbands passive. Another thing two different people in that office told us they had relatives with cancer. What does that have to do with selling timeshares?

So beware they are snakes. They are very aggressive.

Comments

Your an *** police officer who went it for a free gift and just because you couldn't have control, like all you people in law enforcement are, felt so insecure to bash on a salesman who may or may not have been in meds. This is the ignorance of police offers always falsly leading to conclusions.

And as far as your wife...

I'm sure no one

gives too *** about her and besides she's prolly asking for attention wearing that low cut blouse to have guys stare at her. Grow up you low self esteemed male shovinist police office slouched bag.

My wife and I bought almost two years ago. We love it.

We have used it 18 times and looking for are next one now. We own at Big Cedar. We have been to many of the resorts that Bluegreen owns and a few with RCI. I have booked all of them on the days we wanted but one.

I had to move it two days to get the one we wanted. We have stayed in cabins, 1, 2, 3 bedroom condos. We are heading to Disney in 3 weeks. We booked that about 3 months ago.

I think if you know how to use it you can stay where you want when you want. ..... USE COMMON SENCE...... If it's the week of July 4th you need to book as soon as you know you want to go to that resort.

If you think your going to get a 3 bedroom cabin two weeks before the week of the 4th, your probably not going to get it. As for the Maintance fees. That is the insurance, taxes and upkeep of the property. Do you think you could have a two bedroom condo with 4 and 5 star amenities for less taxes, insurance and upkeep for what you pay??

My parents owned a two bedroom condo that did not have half the things you get at most of the Bluegreen resorts and paid almost twice what I pay for 18000 points. If we keep using it like we have we will have paid very little to stay at 4 and 5 star resorts over the years. If I break down how much it cost us per night of stay.

It costs about $63.50 a night. Can you stay at a Motel 6 for that?????

@KP

if you paid thousands of dollars to stay in a place for only one week out of a year, that is not smart! as for maintenance fees, you are paying hundreds of dollars to maintain a unit you will only use for a week!

so 51 other poeople are also ,maintaining that unit ad well. Honestly, how much does it cost to maintain a unit annually then subtract that from the total cost that this resort is charging for 52weeks and tell me who is actually winning.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews