2.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I was called for a vacation package to go to 3 different vacations including a cruise.To do this I was to pay a one time fee of 200 and some dollars.

I would not have to pay anything else besides hotel tax and port tax on the cruise. The first vacation was OK I had to pay 30 for the hotel which wasn't to bad. Then for the cruise they are saying i have to pay $239 per person to go on the cruise. That is more then I paid for the whole thing.

I would have been OK with $50 port tax but almost $500 is ridiculous and should have been disclosed before and it was not. When I asked how much the port taxes were they said it depends and it would not be to much. I think when the taxes are double of what I paid for the whole event that that is a lot.

It definitely is a scam.I would pay just as much to go on my own vacation then what I would pay through this company.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bluegreen Resorts. The most disappointing about bluegreen resorts vacation ownership at Bluegreen Resorts was ripping me off of my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bluegreen Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Bluegreen Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments