Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
1.4K views
1.3

This has been the worse mistake of my life. We purchased in 2010, it took a year and a half before we could make a reservation where we wanted, when we wanted.

We then were told that if we purchased more points we could get the dates we wanted where we wanted them. We had a very good salesman and were convince that was the answer, and it did help. Then we got a bill for "maintenance fees" in the amount of $2,234.50. We had stayed at the Bluegreen resorts a total of 17 nights in the past year.

That comes to $131.44 per night. No maid service, was your own dishes, no elevators, wash your own towels if you want a clean one each day. You can't check in until 4pm and you must check out by 10am. Please,whatever you do, do not fall for this scam.

I even offered to give them the over 10k I have already paid just to let me out of my contract. They refused.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

We had the same issues with them. I was also tired of the presentations.

i was very dissapointed with them. They would not let us out of our contract as well, and we couldnt use it when we wanted too either.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews