Dearborn, Michigan
1.6

They constantly want you to buy more and more/ and the points you buy are worth less and less as time goes on so to use the nicer resorts you have to keep buying points. The low point resorts are holes.

The one in Virginia near Montecello is particularly bad. They lie about ammenities. They say the one on Boyne Mtn MI has a water park. The resort next door has a water park.

We were told our points could accrue, so we bought in thinking that we would have a nice retirement by letting our points accrue. Nope, flat out lie to get us to buy in, and once in, you can't get out.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: That they stole from me.

Comments

I was also lied to and persuaded to buy a Time Share despite understanding what I was really getting into. Without going into too much detail I was recommended to contact Mr.

Jethwa at JMLAW. He was able to get me all of my money back and my contract canceled. I don't know your circumstances but I thought I would pass on the info to you since I am still pissed about being taken advantage of myself. You can contact Mr.

Jethwa at jethwa@jmlawpa.com or 888-638-9630 ext 701.

He does free consultations so wouldn't hurt to hear what he has to say. Good luck!

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews