Please read all other reviews the people are telling you the truth and most of it this is a very bad company. Please please don't go with them for any offer even for free because it is not true.

they make me cry... they call me because I won something at mall. They said I have to pay 250 to have the deal but this not everything. More behind that.

I paid and did the reservation and at that time our income was over 80.000 a year and when it was a Time to go they call me to confirm. I said my husband just lost his job but doest matter at the end of year we will make more than 50.000 for sure because I'm making already 48.000. But they canceled everything. Now because we earn less we can not have vacation that they offer you.

Discrimination on our behalf. What they need from our income.

They offer you for them to get you for all your life I will never go with them and I will loose those money. If you want to have vacation please plan them without those people

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments