2.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We booked this vacation in February...couldn't cancel..

called in advance to make sure everything would be okay during Irma... they said DONT WORRY WE HAVE GENERATORS THAT WILL RUN THIS PLACE FOR A WEEK OR MORE. we are a premier owners... 2 properties with them.

Well I brought husband both daughters and three grandchildren... I also asked again about generators because I said I will bring necessary food water and things that we can use to make it until storm passes ... THEY SAID DONT WORRY MAAM ARE GENERATORS WILL BE UP AND RUNNING. Well NOT ONLY DID GENERATORS NEVER COME ON AFTER SECURITY TELLS ME IN HALLWAY THEY ARE FIXING TO COME ON AT 10 pm Sunday night...

but next day Monday with no damage to anything in this property or around us here... there was not ONE PERSON ON DUTY... they locked up lobby and NO ONE WAS THERE AND NO ONE WOULD ANSWER PHONE AT ANY PROPERTIES WITH BLUEGREEN IN ORLANDO. How messed up is that to lock up leave all your clients with not one person on staff.

What if there were any type emergency! All properties around us had electricity just not The FOUNTAINS PREMIER! Even the low cost bluegreen property next door on each side had electricity... finally we seen someone riding a golf cart I asked about generators..

we are trying he say ... really .. you've had weeks to prepare but your trying... I asked to see generators with my own eyes...

no I was told! I think they put right lied %... I'm very upset over situation. If they would have just told the truth we would have bought everything to be without electricity that's why I am very upset.

So do not believe anything they say to you over phone... because even the room we booked in February was not right it was supposed to have pool table and theater room but guess what another lie!!!

My name is Cindy McCraney anyone can email me at Cindyann1965@hotmail.com Please let me say my heart goes out to everyone that suffered major catastrophic damage in this storm and my heart goes out to the loss of life as well.This review was about my personal experience with this resort.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: One location we visited was okay.

I didn't like: Deception, Entire process, Availability, Salesperson lied.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments