Louisville, Kentucky

Called 5 different times today for 12 different vacation destinations. ALL were "booked".

At the tour we were told "As an owner you can always get in where you want to go! Booking at the last minute is no problem!" That was one of the biggest lies we were told. We were also told that RCI had many more resorts we could choose from. Called RCI and they were ALL booked everywhere we wanted to go.

Still another lie about RCI.

They still take their money out of our account every month, but we have yet to be able to book a vacation anytime, anywhere. Going to sell as soon as possible!!

L Meyer

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package Booking.

Comments

good for you pleased bBluegreen owner.

Thanks for telling it as it is and enjoy your vacations

First of all join the bluegreen group over in yahoo groups. There is lots of good advice to be had there.

I am a pretty new bluegreen owner and the first thing I did was join that group and learn how to use my points and get reservations. I'm not one of the "premier" owners, so I have to settle with making my reservations at the max. of 11 months out. I was able to book all of my vacation time at the resorts that I wanted for next year.

You have to plan ahead. If you want to go to a specific resort next month, don't be surprised if you can't get it. But if you want to go in 11 months, you probably will.

Also booking at the last minute isn't a problem if there's availability. But you seriously can't expect there to be something available at the last minute.

#19703

with the exception of gold and silver members (who can go on the wait list at 13 mths and 12 months ) all other members (and that is most) can make reservations at 11 months out so all have the same chance at getting the place and time they want. If you leave it to the last minute then all you can hope to get is what is left or as been cancelled.

please dont knock the system just because you dont know how to use it

#19702

I have never had a problem in booking a reservation and have always been able to go where and when i wanted to.

All you have to do is the same as with any holiday and that is plan as far in advance as possible, it is no different than booking with any travel company. Dont expect to be able to get what you want if you only book a few days before as with all other travel companies at tha stage all that is left is what the savvey owners dont want