Las Vegas, Nevada
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

PLEASE DO NOT fall for it. We got free stay at SLS Las Vegas and had to attend their 'presentation'.

After that, salespeople provided info such as, We have tie-ups with all major airlines and for $1000-1100 round trip, you can use approximately 2000 vacation points. Since I travel internationally frequently, I thought even if I don't use this for vacation, I can use it mostly for travel and bought the basic package. As it turns out, I can't use any points for travel purpose. Even if I could, it would take 24,000 points to book a ticket worth $500.

Utterly disappointed, I tried to get hold of the director of sales there. I called Las Vegas sales office 10 times and asked receptionist to leave the message; but upper management people just kept on ignoring.

Finally when I was able to reach out to a very high authority person, I got the call back from director of sales (who by the way, was conveniently ignoring me) called me back to 'DISCUSS'. And then more rounds of ignoring, delay in getting the voice recording began.

And off course, the sales person there denied telling us any of that.

He said 'I don't recall'.

Pathetic package, pathetic sales people!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Lack of manager response, Being lied to and the lack of response from bluegreen resorts, Stole my money.

Comments