100 Front 9 Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32092, USA
4.5

I purchased 15,000 points in summer of 2017. In November I stayed at World Golf Village at Bluegreen's Grande Villa - got the larger space with dining room and patio facing the golf course.

The Master Bedroom was as large as expected - bed perfect. The view of the course - beautiful. I had a 4 night stay. I visited the downtown area of St.

Augustine my first day - took in the sights; fort, light house, art galleries. Great day. Ate dinner at the Grille on property; great service and food damn near perfect. They need a larger dessert menu, however.

I golfed the front 9 the next day; Pro-shop and service was professional and courteous. Sand traps a little more frequent than anticipated but I finished OK. Went to pool and Jacuzzi - pool heated and Jacuzzi comfortable. Called concierge the 3rd day and they recommended the Columbian restaurant and made reservation.

I've always heard good things about this restaurant but never tried it. I went and was very impressed with dinner and service. Overall I give my stay at Bluegreen 4.5 stars.

I'm happy with the accommodations and the staff. I'm set to go to Marathon in February.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Condo, Restaurant, Staff, Amenities.

Comments