State: Florida City: Orlando Product: Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 33 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Bluegreen Resorts - Very pushy sales staff

Signed up to view the resort. Was told it was friendly and not pushy. Supposed to be two hours. Four hours later after multiple people pressuring us to buy with multiple deal offers finally got annoyed and said enough is enough!! Thing is I would of purchased had they not been so pushy!!
2.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
Product
Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care
Reply to reviews
Bluegreen Resorts - BUYER BEWARE! Bluegreen just wants your money, not your business.
On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we visited Orlando Studios only to find that larger guests were unable to ride 90% of...

As a very large person myself I have to say - get over it! Noone owes you money back because you didn't do your research as to whether or not you can fit into the rides. It ...

Why not hold onto the tickets, start a diet and exercise program, and then reward yourself with a return trip she you are able to fit on the rides? Seriously, you should be mo...

1.5