Collinsville, Illinois

After doing diligent research, I looked up statutes and sections of Code under Florida law, for the Florida Sellers of Travel act which states that within 30 days of payment it is unlawful to refuse a refund regardless of the stipulations, such as a recorded agreement, it also is unlawful since only a verbal agreement was made and is inadmissible in court, if you only made a verbal agreement and not a written one then you are entitled to the full refund. All I had to do was remind them of the state laws that they were violating and my refund was returned to me within a week.

Tip: if they hang up on you call them back and ask for the same person, just be persistent and don't take no for an answer and you will have your money back in no time. Hopefully this will help others get their money back and not be scammed by this vile company.

Hope this helps.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

I will give away my bluegreen deed for free and pay the transfer fees etc. Email me Britnipodskarby@yahoo.com

never had a problem. it is a little difficult to understand the points system.

but once you get it... it is great.

how much you looking to sell for?

I thought since you owned the deed it's like a mortgage and not really a contract that ends.

I would like to sell my 9000 points the contract is up in march can you help me

if you want more points - i have some that i am practically giving away

due to family status and job change - i just have not time to use it

we were scammed by them a few weeks ago. we signed a contract for more points, but were given false info.

in order to get us to purchase them. are you saying we can get out of te contract?