Kalamazoo, Michigan

We've been owners for 4 years now. I think a lot of these complaints are written by people with little common sense.

We have 10,000 points a year, but we fully understand that this is not enough to get a week during peak season. It does get us time during our spring break and certain parts of the summer at places that are very nice. We have the Blue Green credit card that pays off our maintenance fees and dues just for using it.

I guess if you can't even figure out the spell check on this site, you shouldn't have bought a time share.

Comments

I WIL L BE HAPPY TO SELL MY 8,000 POINTS AT A REDUCED PRICE.

J WINKLER EMAIL ME

I WILL BE HAPPY TO SELL MY 8,000 POINTS.

J WINKLER, IF YOU ARE HAPPY, I HAVE THE POINTS YOU NEED TO GET THE REST OF THE WEEK. REDUCED PRICE...

Mahajanga, Mahajanga, Madagascar #31742

What some people should understand is that not everyone gets as good a deal as others, and it is not good to speak badly of others just because they spelled a few words incorrectly. That is petty and childish.

This site is for people to voice their opinions, and obviously you are one of the few people who seem to have gotten a great package from Blue Green resorts. Be thankful.

Campina Grande, Paraiba, Brazil #25960