5500 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

After the experience I had today at the Bluegreen in St.Petersburg Florida, I will never deal with Bluegreen again.Coming from Ohio (A 16 hour trip) under the promise that we will get our hotel paid for, a $200 food gift card, a free Cruise, and our family also being members of Bluegreen.

I had every intention on purchasing after the tour today with all the great deals we were going to get. Upon arrival and waiting for 20 minutes, I was then informed that my credit did not “meet the standards” of Bluegreen at 600 or higher which was outrageous, why would we not know this prior to making a trip like that? I also knew my credit and income was great. Being concerned, I checked my credit and of course through Experian I was well over 600, which means I do qualify.

The representative didn’t want to take the time to wait for us to show that my credit was infact good, which if she would have we would have saved 2 hours of time and headaches, and we also would have been able to attend the tour to purchase, and get our gifts. Since this did not happen she directed us to the marketing department which was no help. Finally after hours of explaining I get someone who can help, but the only thing they can do is cancel our tour?

We are now out $198 that we had to originally pay for the tour and they refuse to refund to me, and they also will not give us our gifts even though we did everything correct on our end.Stay away from this company, it’s a joke.

I didn't like: Misleading sales pitch, Customer service.