1.8
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Got suckered in to going to a presentation in St.Pete , Florida. Originally was booked a room in downtown.

I wanted to stay at the beach,so I paid for an upgrade for a studio that was oceanfront. A few days later I received an email stating that I had a refund put back on my credit card for the upgrade. I called them and was told "The room was no longer available". Was then booked to a sub-par hotel.

Called to change accommodations and Bluegreen would not. Got to the hotel and it was worse than I imagined. Called Bluegreen for a change of hotels,and was charged a Late Cancellation Fee of $125 by Bluegreen,not the hotel. Finally booked into another hotel five hours and multiple phone calls later.

Disputing the charges with credit card company now.

Complete scam,NEVER go to one of these presentations,and for sure NEVER buy into them. Terrible company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Charges for their mistakes, Misleading information, Booking policies, Misrepresentation.

• Blue Green Ripoffs