1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My young daughter and I went on a short 2 day getaway for the weekend before school started. Without knowing, we booked from a 3rd party at a Bluegreen property in Wisconsin.

Upon check in, before we could get our parking pass, we were pressured to attend the "120 minute" seminar which promised us numerous free passes to activities we were already planning on doing that could get pretty pricey. I declined at first. He kept asking, But why? Why would you say no?

Can I just ask why though? And I said, I'm vacationing with just a young child, and I don't want to spend my time sitting in a meeting. And he spoke directly to my daughter and said, but you like free stuff don't you? UGH.

So we woke up the next morning and went to the meeting.

High pressure sales pitch does not begin to describe it. It's much like the other reviews. But we listened. I figured, get through it.

Get our activity passes and get on with our day. But we couldn't. Then we went to the 1:1 meeting to sell us timeshares. Then we had to go on a tour.

Now 3 hours has passed. I declined. As a single mother, they wanted to charge me $40,000 with a $10,000 deposit due immediately? Laughable.

So another sales person comes over to sweeten the deal. Less points, less money. I decline. By this point my daughter is restless, hungry, tired.

I say this. I say I want to leave. They bring over YET ANOTHER person. Less points, less money, less of a deposit.

I say I can't afford it. They offer me a credit card to pay the deposit so that I can get it today. That's a no go.

The whole time, I am approached by literally about 6 different sales people who are memorizing different things about me and my daughter - our names, where we are from, what we've said we liked - in order to get me to agree. They are working to befriend me so that I will buy.

Finally after 4.5 hours!!!

I am completely fed up. I realize that what I did was not right, but I agreed to some some small package just so I could leave. Because somewhere in this wasted day my initial salesperson (who was actually very nice but only her) had informed me that by Wisconsin law I had 5 business days to cancel. I signed my papers and left.

Today, I have sent my certified resignation letter with my Contract # to the corporate office to cancel.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Do not even attend the presentation. SAY NO!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Deal.

Preferred solution: I want my time back.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Deceptive sales practices, Sales.

• Timeshares