I bought the discounted $298 package of the cruise and hotel stay, but only afterwards I started doing research and found these very sad complaints. I was super concerned about what I may have gotten myself into, so I called and asked to be explained everything (including the tax charge I read about in another review, which wasn't mentioned to me during the sales call) but I just got off the phone with them and they reimbursed my payment with no issues or pressure - it looks like you can request your money back up to 30 days upon purchase.

As far as the taxes, they said it would be a percentage based on the state I was staying at, and she said if I went to St. Augustine like I might have, it would have been a charge of around $13 per night.

Not too bad, but not worth the uncertainty of the whole experience.

I also missed that I wouldn't be staying at the Bluegreen Resort itself, but rather at a partner hotel. Overall, not worth the risk and possible hassle.

PHEW

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Run away from them, and read the reviews ....... they are hardcore scammers.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews