1.1K views

The only people who really enjoy this club have purchased a ridiculous amount of points and can be extremely flexible with their travel plans. If you are a normal working family like us, forget it! The initial vacation "offer" is great and of course you have a wonderful time, that is just so they can make you an owner and then hit you with all of their misinformation and restrictions.

Beware their special "owner" offers. They tell you that you can go to any of the resorts and whenever you want, but when you call to book, that is not the case, even when online there is availability.

I am so surprised that some reviewers have had good experiences. Bluegreen has been so awful for us (and to us). We have owned for almost over three years and have so much trouble using our points it is not even worth it. The places we want to go are not available, even if we book almost a year in advance, and then, even when we have enough points, and there is availability, it is the wrong season for our points (which even if you pay to save, are not good in certain seasons). They won't even let us pay extra points to travel in the season when we have the time off.

Buyer Beware, don't expect to get anything from Bluegreen except bills and more bills. During the sales presentation they say you can go to presentations to avoid maintenance fees. What they don't bother telling you is that you can never get a reservation to do this and that you can't do this at all the resorts, only some of them. As far as I am concerned, Bluegreen is a total SCAM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Preferred solution: I don't even care anymore if I get my money back. They should just take back their worthless product and let us stop paying for it..

Comments