3.1K views

The key words here are "used to". Basically, I found the Ad via craigslist (which honestly seems to be a hub for scam job listings) and they basically posed the job position as entry level work for a travel agency and that they needed new employees in January.

I submitted my resume to them via. e-mail and they told me to come in for an interview. I show up to the interview and they hired me right then and there. They told me to come in for training the next day for 5 hours.

I made some sales that day, and I was happy. But I think that's part of the deception of the Blue Green Resort system. They not only scam people into buying useless timeshares, but they decieve their own employees. They hire everyone and tell them nothing about the company, how it works, or what's entailed.

We were given scripts to use on everyone we called. There were piles of leads that we would call to get people to buy the timeshares. I always wondered why there was such emphasis placed on "rebuttals" and why the company used these rebuttals to get credit cad information. It was only when I saw this website and all the complaints that it all made sense...it was a scam.

Basically, it's a position where the employees don't make any money unless they make sales. And all of the sales people are taught to be heartless *** and sweet talk peope out of their money.

I couldn't be that heartless *** so I quit three weeks ago and I'm looking for work. Basically, Blue Green hires people desperate for work and money which definitely applied to me at the time as I was fresh out of college and in a new city.

I'm just telling you that if someone calls you telling you that you have been "selected" (we were told not to use to the words "won" or "contest", but with the way the script was worded, it could easily confuse someone into thinking that they won a vacation...which was the point.) for a cruise or vacation that you don't remember signing up for...just hang up the phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

Bluegreen sucks don’t buy.

Yes i was also hired by them worked 3 weeks found out what kind of heartless people i was working for. The person said she called me at home 3 times she did.

Not i told her supervisor. I had proof her cell no was not on my home phone or cell no they called .me a liar then 2 days later they fired me but im better off

hahaha, "you only make money if you make sales..." really, you think.

BLUEGREEN IS THE WORST INVESTMENT WE HAVE EVER MADE!!!!

DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT OF WHAT YOU PUT IN AND DUES AND MAINTENANCE FEES GROW EVERY YEAR....AND WHEN THEY TRICK YOU INTO PURCHASING ITS NEVER ENDING MONEY PIT!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!#

********** WARNING...DO NOT FALL FOR THE HYPE THE SALES PEOPLE ARE GIVEN SCRIPTS TO FOLLOW TO GET ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING OUT OF YOU ******

ExaltedNorwegianForest
@HAZEL

Do you still feel this way?

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews