Reston, Virginia

I too was invited to see the resort in the Smoky Mountains. I was given a personel tour from on of the sales people.

he was a very nice young man. He was very patient with all the questions we had. We just loved the program but said it seemed too good to be true. We too never buy on impulse.

i felt no presure what so ever. We did not purchase the full ownership but got the sposorship. We have traveled once with it and so far it is what they say.

I believe we will upgrade to full ownership.

Comments

To "ME":If you are so "Happy" why are you here at "Pissed Consumer" HAHAHAHA....what a sham. Folks, if you are NOT a Bluegreen employee and are looking for an honest assessment of this company believe this one.

Bluegreen is a nest of liars and thieves. They are out to steal your money and couldn't give two sh$ts less about you or your family.

They only care about getting you to sign their contract so their lawyers can tell you next year "sorry, your contract specifically states 'based on availability'"This is the most unethical and immoral company in existence. I don't understand why the government lets these *** bags continue to operate

I agree, They are worst company of the kind. Our "presenter" told the same story but the person who died, was his marines commander, whose family was so thankful to them...

They are primitive *** artists. Since I realized who is in front of me, I was playing along to figure out more about them. Their vacation locations are worst of the bunch, always in middle of nowhere. Those who were conned into it, are trying to sell it all around the web and rent it for as little as $250 per week.

The presentation is disgusting, full of lies and example of *** artistry. Their presenters are super cheap (both in content and appearance). Their questions and answers are standard and often so ill conceived that it is hilarious.

Total ***.

I pity those who was conned into it. I pity those thugs who work for it.

smart consumer

why dont you listen to your own advice, but there again when owners tell you that they are happy then you dont believe them.

Satisfied Owner is obviously employed by Bluegreen Resorts! I’m not buying your *** that you comment in response to pissed consumers.

Bluegreen tells people that they are the top company for the timeshares in 2007 and they are rated A+ by the BBB, but that’s all BS once you start researching about the company you find otherwise. My advice to everyone that is ever going to go to a presentation to RESEARCH ABOUT THE COMPANY FIRST AND DON’T BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL YOU GET A SECOND OPINION FROM ACTUAL PEOPLE THAT OWN IT!!!! If you are financing with Bluegreen BEWARE that you are going to be paying 13% for the package and if you don’t have $$$ for down payment, they entice you to put it on a CREDIT CARD ******BID MISTAKE****** Ask questions like: Do my maintenance fees go up every year? What is the interest rate if I finance with you, how long do I have to wait for popular destinations?, etc..

Please be a smart shopper and remember that this is a pretty big purchase! GOOD LUCK!!!

I WILL SELL MY 8,000 POINTS TO YOU HAPPY BLUEGREEN OWNERS. REDUCED PRICE.

it is a great investment, these people that complain are the ones who attended the original presentation for freebies, they want the royal treatment w/ the smallest fees, the old saying you get what you pay for is true, if at all possible i would suggest going to the Indianapolis office and meeting w/ Russ he has helped me so much, and as for maintenance fees attached to the yearly program, they have a program called Encore Rewards, i have had at least 3 friends and co-workers attend a presentation and get a great vacation packages, and just for refering them i got a $150 credit towards my fees this year, if your close to the Indy area call and ask for Sarah she will set you and your referals up in a Mariott Hotel, on them and see Russ when you get there, 18002875730, good luck to you and i highly recomend South Carolina, all the resorts there are great!

WE have points we'd like to sell...in all fairness, post if you might be interested. 7000 points yearly

Bluegreen's sales methods are unnecessarily high-pressure and overall their customer service is well below standards. If you are considering sitting through one of their boiler room pitches, note the time that you arrived and leave.

Someone should purchase bluegreen sales people a watch. While I wouldn't say Bluegreen is a scam, this is one of those painful life lessons where buyer must beware because, candidly, Bluegreen is in it for the money.

I don't fault them for the business but point with serious disdain at their ethics and business practices. Think twice before attending this, or any, timeshare presentation.

Welcome to the Bluegreen Family.

Hope that you do join the rest of the 180,000 owners most of who are happy and contented with BG and if others did a little research before shouting scam they would find that 44% of sales come from happy owners who wish to upgrade.

If you do want the full package please join the Bluegreen group on Yahoo before you buy, it will be to your advantage