Interested in finding a way out. Even a buy back policy. Had it for 5 years, never used it, acquiring alot of maintenance fees. Anyone have any ideas on ways to sell or get out of the contract?
So far I've had to luck. Every place I have talked to says they want at least $500 before even agreeing to a possible sale. I'm looking for a way to make this as seamless as possible with doing the least amount of business with Blue Green since their customer service is rancid. How can they expect people to buy these after looking at all these negative reviews?!
If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "The décor in the living room looked like the pieces had been picked up at several different garage sales and the couch was so uncomfortable that I brought a patio..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "Direct your complaints if you wish to Jonathan Naylor who is making a living out of investing in old debt He buys your old debt from banks then years..."