Bluegreen is a fantastic deal IF:
1. You are self-employed or retired
2. You would have stayed at high-end resorts anyway
3. There are enough resorts within driving distance to where you live so flying isn't always required.
4. You can finance through your own bank for a more reasonable rate
5. You are able to plan your vacations 6-8 months in advance.
If you cannot say "YES" to all 5 statements, then a Resort Vacation (timeshare or purchasing points) may not be for you. If all are a "YES", then go for it! We should save $3,000 per year (after year 3) so it is a great plan for us. Looking forward to The Fountains in Orlando with the grandkids!
Reason of review: Fair pricing.
I liked: There are lots of resorts in my area of the country.
I didn't like: Finance rate we had to refinace through our bank.