2.7K views

Bluegreen oversells their property and tries to get back their deeds to Wilderness Club at Big Cedar at Ridgedale, MO, without telling you at first blush.Don't be tricked into buying more points, you will regret it, because they are actually trying to acquire old deeds back.

Purchase price of your deeds for virtually pennies over what you originally paid for them. No gain, no profit for you~Sales people are good, customer service reps are rude and of no value, your money is their only interest.

Buyer beware!!

You can take alot of vacations without being handcuffed by Bluegreen and their Availability!It is ridiculous!

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Our family enjoyed it, but now that everyone's gone their different ways I want out. I would gladly sell it for the transfer fee.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1187247

Email me and I will sell you my bronze membership (16,000 points) for $1. I am serious. sillygirl81@hotmail.com

You can take a lot of LOVELY vacations if you take the time to learn how to use your points.

We signed up awhile ago.Worst financial mistake we've ever made.

Sales rep claimed we got a deal because we were buying a timeshare that was sold back by a client that could no longer use theirs. Said we could do that if we didn't love it. He out and out lied. Of course...I have no proof.

It is not listed in the 100's of pages of paperwork they flipped through. I am tempted to have some friends go down with a hidden camera to catch their lies on tape.

The maintenance fees have jumped from $600 to almost $1000 for something we never use.

Every time I try to book the condos that we were told had a 90% availability rate...seems we can only get one night-mid-week.Major scam...Bass Pro should be embarrassed.

to Anonymous #1137428

It is Bluegreen's fault you have not used your points ?We have had our points since 2006, and the fees have not increased as you've indicated.

There is no reason for you not to be able to get most places 11 months in advance. If you are waiting until the last minute, that's why you are having trouble. And you have to book two nights minimum, so you would not be able to get one night mid week as you stated.

Hundreds of pages of paperwork ?

Another gross exaggeration.On top of which, you were recorded going over things point by point, just like the rest of us were.

My guess is you've never read all the FAQs on their website or joined any of the groups online.

to Scarlettt Corona, California, United States #1187959

do you work for bluegreen or something cause i brought into them as well and 75% of what was told to me were lies. I am looking to do a lawsuit to get out of my contract and would advise not to buy with them and just do presentation and get the gifts

to Anonymous #1357133

I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR LIKE 10-12 YEARS NOW.I UPGRADED 3 TIMES I LOVE THERE PROGRAM, LOVE ALL MOST ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL PLACES THEY HAVE, LOVE THE FLEXIBILITY YOU HAVE WITH THEM....THEY HAVE TOLD ME OUTRIGHT LIES AND I DO THINK MY MAINTENANCE FEES ARE TOO HIGH.

OVER ALL TO ME AND MY FAMILY THEY ARE WORTH IT.(EXCEPT FOR THE LIES) LOL

Scarlettt

I have found customer service reps to be very helpful.

Lots of generalizations made in that post.

Join an online group of happy owners, you'll learn a lot.

to Scarlettt Corona, California, United States #1187961

were could i find the group of happy owners i would love to learn anything positive about bluegreen.

to Scarlettt #1357135

I WOULD LOVE IT..... I AM A HAPPY OWNER AND WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT WHERE I CAN GET MORE HELPFUL GENERAL INFO