A RIP -OFF >>> STAY AWAY FROM BLUEGREEN ... they will put you in a financial ruin .....

Not good its a scam ... Take our advice do not get caught in a trap by their high pitched salesmen and small print contract ....We when only once to Tennessee and they were still trying to sell us more and telling us we had a poor package and that we need to buy more ...

When we said know the salesman was very upset and rude ... I wish we had taking time to read these complaints before we ever attend the meeting ...We are senior citizens that was taken advantage of ......

Comments

Being a senior citizen does not mean not taking responsibility for a choice you made.

I am a retired teacher and love my Bluegreen because I have educated myself as to how to use it to its full advantage.

scarlettt

Thats one of their tricks, they sell you a small package and then try and sell you more and more each time you stay at one of the resorts. Visit www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com

Dallas, Texas, United States #661716
I was scammed by Bluegreen and although I got out of it I have made it my life's mission to spread the word about those heartless people. You can force them to back down and let you out.

Email me and I will tell you the *** I went through.

If you are thinking of setting through a sales presentation - DON'T BUY, if you've already have been suckered write me. martysuniga@gmai.com :(
to Marty #689933
If you have bought Bluegreen educate yourself as to how to use it and you will LOVE your Bluegreen.

My kids can't wait to inherit my points and enjoy the vacations I take them and my grandkids on !

scarlettt :grin
to Scarlettt Roswell, Georgia, United States #942069

Kill yourself lady, no one and I mean NO ONE cares about your inflated points or opinion; this is for unhappy consumers, educate yourself on what that means. To be honest, the only people that "love Bluegreen" work for them...My money says your an employee.