174 Horseshoe Cir, Gordonsville, VA 22942, USA
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

In September of 2017 we used our $200 weekend getaway that was offered if we went to the sales pitch.We went and spent over 7 hours in the office going over every detail with the sales person and his supervisor.

As a very last resort they offered us their "sample package". We discussed in great detail that we would only be able to use it this summer and decided on August. We were told that we were only able to stay at one location during June-august which was fine with us. We were also told that we would not be able to make reservations during those months, which is also stated in the form we initialed.

So after discussing all the details in great length with the sales person and his supervisor we had a plan. They advised that we book before April at the latest to make sure we received what we wanted since it was "high red season".

I called in today (3/12/2018) to figure out just how to book and got details from the first lady and she confirmed that we could only do one stay between June-August with our package. The next time I called in was to question if I should book online or over the phone. Everything online seemed to be booked through mid September.

I was then informed that as "sample owners" we wouldn't be able to book June - August unless we wanted to go to AZ or Las Vegas. After being transferred around I was connected to a "SUPERVISOR" who refused to help in anyway. She said that I had "wrongly interpreted" the contract. I explained that I had not interpreted anything but was told by the sales people that represented their company what I could or couldn't do several times.

The paper we signed clearly states, " No reservations may be made either during the months of June, July, and August (other then at resort which allow year round usage) or during the following holidays...".

We were lied to and I feel completely scammed.They refused to refund me for a service and vacation I will never receive or get to use.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deception, Quality of accommodation, Sales staff.