Greenville, South Carolina

I booked a time share tour with BLUEGREEN in Atlanta Georgia, and it was for Myrtle Beach SC. Before I booked it I told them that the only way I would put up the 50.00 deposit was if I was guaranteed to get a suite or a condo due to a very loud snorer in the family.

They assured me that I would and even got their laptop out and was showing me the place I would be staying at and the floor plan. When I called to confirm the dates, they said that they didn't even use the place that I was told I would be staying at. A red flag went off, but I pursued. Then when I called to book an extra night I was told I would be staying in a regular hotel room.

I called a rep for BLUEGREEN back & she said that I was going to be in a condo or suite. I called the actual place I was staying at and he said they didn't even have condos or suites. I canceled my package and vowed to never use BLUEGREEN again!I was lied to from the beginning!

Would not tell anyone to tour with them!!!

Comments

Saint Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom #25787

I also had a bad experience with a BlueGreen experience in Pigeon Forge. I was transferred to several different people who kept promising what they never delivered. I also cancelled my BlueGreen package because no one knew what they were doing.