2.2K views

I went to my sales meeting on January 12, 2015.My sales rep was Dary Hannam-Cobb.

She gave me false information about so many things. First, the free week I would receive every year which she stated I could rent this week to offset my maintenance fees, however, I just found out I have to be a Gold member to receive this free week and I am Bronze so why would she give the website of the company I could use to rent my free week, when I don’t get a free week. Second, Dary stated our maintenance fees would only go up 40-50 dollars and she stated not to worry because the week we could rent would offset those fees. Third, the RCI extra vacation getaway that was supposed to be free per Dary costs $249.00 per my phone call to Bluegreen/RCI Agent, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I am contacting my attorney about a class action suit.

If there was anyone at the Shore Crest Villas in Myrtle Beach, SC or if there is anyone in the state of Tennessee or any state who would like to join me please contact me at bgclassaction@gmail.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bgclassaction is quite happy with cleanliness and room and stated that there is a room for improvement of sales staff and being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of bluegreen resorts vacation ownership. Bluegreen Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bluegreen resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bluegreen Resorts.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

#1381975

Funny, we had an AWFUL experience with her last week.She told us she had "just moved to the beach a year ago" and that she was "stepping in because her sales team was super booked" (that she's usually a corporate trainer.

Looks like someone has a track record.

Shore Crest is frankly AMAZING except for the preview.The people at Harbor Lights are BEYOND COMPARISON - they rock and know their stuff.

Could you have been negotiating to purchase a Gold Membership when the young lady explain to you about the free week benefits as a Gold Member, and ended up buying a lower package that the free week is not incuded in?Just asking.

The RCI weeks sir are not 100% free but he if you can get to any destination 45 days in advance for $249 that almost like freebie.( this could be in any size unit available upon booking)